CPPA covers a wide range of aspects of plasma physics, exploring both fundamentals and applications.
- Fundamental processes in plasmas, modelling and simulation
- Plasma diagnostics. Gas discharge physics, dusty plasma, plasma sources and reactors at low and atmospheric pressure. Laser plasmas
- Plasma material processing. Surface treatments, thin film deposition, plasma assisted nano-fabrication techniques
- Plasma Chemistry. Plasma applications in environment management, biology, medicine and agriculture
- Fusion plasma physics and technology